.blog

Sunday, October 15, 2006

I have not been blogging for a long time.. i just moved into hostel tot things were going to be fun.. no i am wrong, my rm mate is not wat i expected.. i shall not talk more.. there's this street rugby challenge coming out in my sch which is tomorrow.. i have formed my team.. ppl whom i duno become my team mates rather weird but hope it goes well tomorrow.. :) but glad to noe them.. they are mao xing, kuek, jackson, shu ying all frm pjc..plus aishah.. hehe

Exams coming... thinking of it feels sucky.. cuz i haven really study.. which is less than a month away.. i wish time will stop, to let me study.. i dun wan to take 6 yrs to complete my degree..

oral presentation coming, tot i have already get away with the pw, god noes come uni still have this module... sianz..

wish me best of luck tomorrow...