.blog

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

todae was so happening.. we had hall BBQ.. i thought was like they will bbq for us n we can just sit, lay back n eat.. it was a NONO.. hav to q for our uncooked food, n wait for the BBQ pit for our turn to use.. i was like damn hungry n bad at BBQing.. mostly ppl do it for me..

i was so pai seh, this two guys came over n ask me to take pic with a guy who they thought i like him.. n everyone was like watching us.. but ok la, i know they trying to b funny..
Sunday28/1/07

I am such a good sister.. hehe, accompanied my sis to fei lun hai autograph session.. OMG so many ppl can.. we went there around 3 but it starts at 6.. we ate, drank, took pics there while waiting.. who noes when it is our turn, they stopped signing.. my sis so sad.. it was like we waited for so many hours till 10.30 n we can't even get their signature.. damn

Monday 29/1/07

I talk to my eye candy! But i realise it wasn't him, it was his twin. I went to eat with them.. Ok should not talk much, i dun wana create more trouble for myself..

there's driving lesson for me tomorrow.. Sakae with candy n jia bi.. haven do my physics tutorial due on thur.. french must catch up.. so many things to do, so little time..oh man..